Saturday, December 15, 2012

Torani Cheers

I love coffee.  Sometimes I think I am addicted to it.  I once had to refrain from drinking coffee for 2 days because of a test I had to have at the neurologist's office, and it was torture!  The only appliance used more than my Keurig is my Ninja, and I even use that to make coffee drinks.  When I was given the opportunity to review Torani syrups, I was excited.  I love flavored coffee, but I don't always want the same flavor, so I'd rather buy flavored creamers than flavored coffee.

I had never tried any kind of syrup made for flavoring coffee before participating in this review.  I received the Sugar Free Gingerbread and Sugar Free Hazelnut varieties.   I tried a little of both of them, and they were tasty, however, I cannot use sugar substitutes because they give me migraines.  They definitely didn't go to waste, though, because my mother is diabetic & also loves coffee.  When my mom and brother were over for Thanksgiving, I asked them to try the Torani syrups.  My mom tried the gingerbread, and my brother tried the Hazelnut.  They loved them!  My mom took one home and one to work to share with her co-workers.

Check out Torani's website to see the WIDE variety of syrup flavors, and to find some delicious recipes!



Disclaimer:  This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks and Torani.  I received 2 bottles of syrup for an honest review.  Opinions are my own and were not influenced by receipt of a product.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.